Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stupid is what stupid does

I grew this daikon using seeds from Ban Lee Huat (the adorable uncles who drink chinese tea all day). My first attempt using a container was successful though my mother grumbled that they wouldn't be very big. This is my second attempt, this time Mutter was more accommodating when I said that we need to cover those little white darlings with soil. 

Tempted by this little daikon peeping through the soil, I was too tempted and dug him out too soon only to realize he was still an itty bitty baby. SHIT! By the way, we also had him and his greeny head for breakfast today, and Bobo complained that the greens were too chewy. Oh please, Koreans preserve the greens as kimchi ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!