Saturday, September 3, 2016

[backdated post] Jianguo Flower Market

Since I was still on mission to buy white bittergourd (white, mind you, not green, as demanded by Uncle C) and had failed on two attempts while at Taichung and Cingjing, it was  #1 on the buy list as we made our way to Jianguo Flower Market on Sunday. Note: the trip was especially timed because the market is only open on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am. 
Bonsai Bonanza

How to get there?
Take the red line towards Xiangshan/Taipei 101, then get off at Daan Park station. I forgot which exit you should take, but it is the exit with the endless stairs. Turn right upon exit, then walk past some shops, including KFC, 7 Eleven, etc. 
I love the European flair of this stall...

The market is under an expressway.

It was super fun to visit, and being a sucker for cute things, I bought way too many cute ornaments that would eventually be stolen from my L-shaped garden.
Super Cute!!!!!

So cheap but cannot buy back. Sobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!