Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Giant ass Toadstool

Now that I have increased my walking/ kick scootering (since last Saturday) as much as possible, I cut through a lot of apartment blocks on my way home between my old place and my new place during my stroll.

On Monday, Bobo and I decided to play hooky and take leave together to try out my new scooter at the park (kept raining so we ended up watching FURY at the cinema). But in the morning, before it started raining, we walked over to the prata restaurant near my old place. The prata was so-so, but the teh tarik was good. Unfortunately my tummy didn't agree, and began churning its displeasure.

So I waddled home as quickly as I could home, and on my way back cutting through the blocks, I came across these super giant toadstools (bigger than my palm!) growing at the bottom of a newly erected apartment block. WTF?

Been trying for days, but I still haven't googled what variety is this... anyone has a clue?

From this angle it looked like Mr Toadstool was puffing on a joss stick right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!