Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Stupid mynah strikes again

That NBCB bird is at it again!
Destroying the delicate leaves on my poor rose cutting. No wonder there were no new leaves! 

<u>Updated!!!</u>
So I brought it to the community garden and planted it there. After <2 weeks, I am pleased to say, there is a bud forming. It is recovering nicely. Nothing like >6 hours of sunlight per day. Good thing it is going to bloom soon, because I have no idea which rose did I cut this from... I am waiting with bated breath to check it out.
See the bud growing nicely in the middle of the three sets of leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!