Monday, August 25, 2014

[Singapore Gardening Festival 2014] Indoor Gardening Ideas

One of the sections I liked in the SGF2014 was the indoor gardening setup, IKEA-style. Essentially they built a pop-up apartment with lots of indoor gardening features. I loved the fact that they also set out instructions on recreating some of these awesome designs, especially that Phal wall planter.
A growing picture over your bed
DIY instructions on making it
Thought this was cute, and wanted to recreate this outside my house. Not sure what the gardening committee will think of this. No instructions. But I could tell that the flamingo was pink felt wrapped around a Daiso half basket.
Saw this on apartmenttherapy.com before. Reminds of Science Club. Never did get that botany badge.
Thought it was cute. Ignored the plant head on the left.
Product placement!
What to do with the old CRT you no longer use...
Fern wall planter. Nice! Didn't see instructions, though.
Thought this was not bad too. Though I am not into ferns and foliage.
How to do the wall planter
I liked this one. I also saw some fallen bark off a tree near MacRitchie. Time to pick it up!
Mutter couldn't resist walking around and sharing her knowledge of planting, especially when there were some aunties wondering aloud about how to grow this and that. The way she talked, you'd think she is working for the event *lol*,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!