Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mystery of the shattered little blue egg

When I came home one day, I saw this along the corridor while watering plants. Such a pretty blue egg shattered on the concrete floor, so sad. I was puzzled why anyone would come to my house and throw an egg on the floor?

Bobo suggested that maybe the stupid mynah birds (irritating winged pests that do take out from my plants, now resulting in my scaling back of edible plants only to find them pecking at the rest of the plants for their nests *^&%$#) stole an egg from another bird's nest to eat but dropped it accidentally.

But I remembered that there was also a mynah nest on the roof, so I went to check online. This was a mynah egg.
[foto source] besgroup
Now that I know that it belonged to my irritating neighbor, I am sort of torn between feeling pity for the bird and thinking "good riddance".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!