Monday, August 12, 2013

Seeds in USA

During my trip to the USA, I had a fun time enjoying some lovely gardens, like the Ethel M (factory) cactus garden, the flora at Grand Canyon like the Banana Yucca, and even a supermarket nursery at California. I missed out on the Huntington Library gardens because I ran our rental car against the verb, thus exploding two tires at a go. Like Bobo says, life with me is never boring. I wanted to buy some seeds from the USA (probably only from Arizona and Nevada, nothing else will survive), but at USD2.79 a pack, I don't have that much money to burn, given my track record with growing plants from seed. I will be uploading some pics after I summon some energy to look through my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!