Friday, March 22, 2013

A ladder to climb on

I have a ladder from the double decker bed left by the previous owner. We threw the bed away but I kept the ladder, ostensibly to refurbish it as a towel hanger. Instead it languished in the storeroom as I couldn't bear the thought of using a towel that was hung on a rung that used to be stepped on by strange feet. 

So it was an easy idea to move it out to the garden, where I could have my grape plants and Anagallis climb all over the rungs.
Climbing the ladder to sunshine...
I have to admit that my garden is getting on my nerves because it is not aesthetically pleasing enough.  This is the reason why I started growing flowers to have a bit of color. I also understand now why did my former neighbor chose to stick fake flowers among her greenery.

I chose loads of clay pots to hold my plants, which is a displeasing but uniform dull yellow. I am toying with the idea of painting either the pots or the garden furniture. But my smaller plastic pots are such a pain to paint. How about bright yellow for my ladder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!