Friday, February 22, 2013

That *%#^ rain

You know that it's been raining like mad these few days. Because I try to water in the morning so that it has enough time to be absorbed by the plant (and avoid root rot), it is super difficult for me to gauge how much to water because I never know whether it is going to rain or how much is it going to rain that day.

So after almost drowning my container plants in the L-shape (killed one of my zinnias again), I decided to save water and let the rain help me water the plants. Just now my colleagues came with me to see my garten before a company event (held in my neighborhood), and I tell you it is bloody embarrassing because IT DID NOT RAIN TODAY. In fact, it was blazing hot.

You could see the plants were visibly parched, because the last time they had water was yesterday afternoon... *ashamed*  Even my aloe vera flower looked like it was going to up lorry. 

"I am so sorry baby, I will water you..." I rushed back after the event to water them. And then it rained.... WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!