Sunday, February 3, 2013

James May's Man Lab and its Bog Garten

I love Man Lab. Yes I am aware it is a bloke show, but damn it is a very interesting one, every episode is even more outrageous and interesting than the previous one.The one I found most intriguing was the Bog Garten, where the Man Lab built an indoor garden in their toilet. B1 was grumbling about how they would do their business now, but I was more about, did they really plant everything, or they just bought everything grown (like I usually do) and stuck the plants in.

The funniest part was when the bunny rabbit ate James May's jeans. But I don't think James May was much wiser either, because he ate the erdbeere growing in a pot (aha!) without removing the stalk completely or washing it. God knows if the bunnies ever touch those erdbeeren before, or wee on them. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!